Sunday, September 10, 2006

Anyone seen Saturday evening?

I'd planned on getting dinner cooked and having the coffee pot on for when hubby got home from his gaming club and then watching some movies with a nice cup of tea. As it turned out I never achieved any of this. You see, after heading to the park for a picnic with my Mam and the dogs - since it was a nice day and possibly the last one for a while - I put some dishes to soak, put some laundry on and thought I'd have a 'little hour'. Problem is my 'little hour' was a big one and I ended up missing all but one of the movies I'd wanted to watch and didn't even have dinner started when hubby got home. Oh, well, can't be helped. At least Herbie I can borrow from my Mam, Star Wars I have on video anyway and The Ring 2 I got to watch. So, the evening wasn't a total loss.

So, today I'm working on finishing the laundry and dishes I started yesterday, attempting to clean out the cupboards and get rid of junk that we don't need - even if it means taking the stuff to the charity shop - oh, and keeping track of time. lol!

Some friends from an MSN group I was on caught up with me yesterday - or was it today? - I dunno. Anyway, I've been neglecting my MSN groups for a while now because I don't seem to have the time for them so I've been voncentrating more on making my little blog site which everyone can vies. I ended up in so many MSN groups and Yahoo groups that I could bearly keep track of their names let alone where I was with reading posts. Anyway, if anyone from my groups comes here and reads this I just want to point out that it's nothing personal, I just don't have enough hours in my day to keep everyone happy and every time I tried to cut down on the groups a friend would find another one they wanted me to join and it was just getting too much to handle. I mean, I'm loosing times and days as it is. First I lost half past seven and now Saturday evening.... pretty soon it's going to be a whole day that goes missing! Or worse!!!

OK, I'll stop now before people start trying to get me put away. But, I really did loose half past seven and now I lost Saturday evening too! I swear! I'm not crazy! Honest I'm not.... hey, what're you doing??? White's not my colour!!!

LOL!

Tori

2 comments:

Kerry said...

and here I was going to invite you to our little real time chatroom and music site!! geesh when would you have time visit us? LOL

Anonymous said...

Erm.... god knows! lol!