Well, it's not even 6:00 am yet and I'm wide awake and ready to face the day. I wonder if I'm going to be this enthusiastic after the gym when I realise that tired from it or not I've got to go to Swansea? lol!Anyway, Kero went to the groomer yesterday and got a nice bath and haircut. Only thing is you can now very clearly see the as yet not fully healed cut near his tail. I did tell her - his groomer I mean - about it before I left him there. When I first told her about him having a cut she was thinking skin problems or fleas or something, but when I told her what caused it she gave him a hug and called him a 'poor baby'.
Kero HATES the groomer though. He's happy to let me groom him at home and she says she never has any trouble with him, but he gets very upset when I leave and it's really tough getting him in the damn groomer in the first place. LOL! Up until yesterday he was fine until I went to hand his lead over, but yesterday we got near the door and he sat down and refused to move. He was NOT going to go on there. I ended up picking him up to get him in there. Good thing he's just a little dog, eh? lol! Anyway, he goes again in December... 7th I think.... I have it written down, thankfully!
Oh, and still no exam result!
Tori
3 comments:
Scotty boy goes 9 am Saturday morning for his grooming and oddly enough he loves going there and is always frisky when we get there. Us however cannot brush him no how no way. Will take Pictures Saturday cause he's always so darn cute!! ohh wait maybe I can't I think the camera is packed for the hubby to take to Germany.
It took a lot of patience... and bribary... to teach Kero to let me groom him. And I think the main reason he hates going to the groomer is because he gets left behind and he HATES when I leave him anywhere.
LOL Scotty is to busy visiting his other 4 legged friends to notice he is being left behind
Post a Comment