If wishes had wings and you wished for wings too
Would you have one set of wings? Or two?
If people can fly themselves to the moon
Why is there no sign of disease cures coming soon?
If you can get sea planes that float on water
Can you get sky boats? 'Cause I think you oughta!
OK, I just 'had to' do these ones as rhymes... it's a good way to combine interests, don't you agree?
Tori
Would you have one set of wings? Or two?
If people can fly themselves to the moon
Why is there no sign of disease cures coming soon?
If you can get sea planes that float on water
Can you get sky boats? 'Cause I think you oughta!
OK, I just 'had to' do these ones as rhymes... it's a good way to combine interests, don't you agree?
Tori
2 comments:
LMAO
water = oughta ?
:)
I forget the term for it, but it does work for rhyming... I couldn't find a good solid rhyme that fits for water so I had to use a loose rhyme. lol!
Post a Comment