Monday, September 11, 2006

A Monday Night Post

Apparently it's been about 24 degrees C all day. Doesn't feel like it. It was still cold enough to need a coat this morning and - even though in the afternoon I didn't need a coat - I didn't see that it got all that much warmer. Guess it was one of those days when it was hot but the 'breeze' stopped us feeling it? You know, I'm still having trouble getting away from this 16 & 1/2 stone mark. It seems no matter what I do I'm destined to stay at this weight. I guess I'll have to try harder, eh? I got a new camera case today. I just need the camera now and I'll be all set... lol! It has been ordered - the camera, I mean - just waiting for it to arrive. Anyway, the case was free. There was an offer with one of the photography mags that my Dad gets that said if you subscribe you get a nice little camera case and a really neat bigger one. So, I subscribed and got the cases. Don't know what I'm going to do with the smaller one. Might keep it to use to put filters in, but then again, I might not. Who knows? OK, well, I'm tired and want to go to bed - yes, I do know that it's only just after 9:00 pm. Good night! Tori

2 comments:

Kerry said...

that is the SWEETEST Westie picture you have ever posted!

Anonymous said...

I don't remember where I got it. I've had it for quite a while... it is sweet though, isn't it?