Monday, September 04, 2006

Tracking exam result

Well, I spoke to the college where I did my exams today and asked them what's happened to my exam results. Apparently they no longer send them out and can't give the results over the phone so you have to go to the college for them. So, I told them I couldn't go to the college just to do that. I mean, for one thing to do so would mean arranging for someone to take me, for another thing, do they realise how far away from me it is??? Anyway, I managed to voncince them I couldn't get there so they agreed to "make an exception in this case" and took my details and said they'd get it in the post to me "right away". So, fingers crossed I should have it by the end of the week.

Tori

2 comments:

Kerry said...

I am starting to get upset with your college!

Anonymous said...

That makes two of us!!!